Senior PC Support Specialist
Edelman Financial Services, one of the nation’s largest and most well known financial planning firms, is seeking a Senior PC Support Specialist.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive senior-level helpdesk person with a high level of customer service skills to join a growing financial services firm. This position functions to respond to all inquiries and requests for assistance with the organization’s computer systems, PC’s, remote software, conference room AV/Video Conf equipment and applications.
- Identify problems, troubleshoot and provide advice to assist users.
- Coordinate/run AV intensive corporate meetings
- Support and train users on business systems and applications
- Work on special projects related to new systems, new offices and company growth
- Find, learn and share new technologies with the rest of the team
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field is preferred
- At least 4 years of increasingly complex helpdesk experience is required
- 1-2 years of network administration experience
- Ability to work closely with staff at all levels face to face and via phone
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with: Windows XP/7, Active Directory, MS Office 2007/2010, printer troubleshooting
- Experience with Cisco VoIP phone systems is a plus
- Occasional national/regional travel (10-20%)
- Occasional evening/weekend work
If you are interested in an exciting career with Edelman Financial, please apply to this posting in our Career Center.
For more information: www.edelmanfinancial.com EOE. A comprehensive background check may be conducted on applicants for this position. Edelman Financial has an employment at-will policy.