The Truth About Your Future
The Money Guide You Need Now, Later, And Much Later
Award-winning financial advisor Ric Edelman reveals how exponential technologies will alter virtually every aspect of your life — with profound implications for your personal finances.
Ric radically upends traditional financial planning, showing that you need not just one financial plan, but three – one for now, one for later and one for much later. You’ll learn:
Why you’re likely to live much longer, and enjoy good health much longer than you realize – and the impact on your financial future;
- How you must alter your plans to shift from the familiar linear lifeline (school-job-retirement-death)to the new cyclical lifeline;
- The importance of Career Planning – even if you’re in your 50s or 60s – and how to manage this transition without damaging your savings and investments or incurring debt;
- The one investment strategy you need in the 21st century, including how to invest in companies that are leaders in exponential technologies and how to generate income from your investments;
- Why nursing homes are becoming obsolete – and with them, long-term care insurance policies, and what this means for you;
- How to deal with new complexity in estate planning – including the handling of such new issues as protection of digital assets; and
- How you’ll spend your time – and money – in retirement, and why the future will be the happiest time of your life.